Our client an International Charity based in London is looking to bring in an experienced Project Manager to their team based in the City. With Programmes based on improving the lives of children internationally, their goals include guaranteeing education to all children, enabling quality pre-natal care for all and every young adult having the opportunity to skills development. This role will involve the complete Project Management of a number of work streams based internationally and will dramatically improve the lives of many children.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- The design, management and monitoring of a number of education related pilot projects in the Middle East
- Ensuring projects are running to time and budget restraints
- Making sure all internal and external stakeholders are identified and appropriately managed
- Reporting progress to the board and relevant department Heads
- Role will involve some International travel (2-3 times per year)
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
- Project/Programme Management experience ideally with Prince2 qualifications or standards
- Stromng experience managing multiple work streams
- Project planning and grant management experience
- Ideally experience managing projects internationally
This is a great role within a rapidly growing charity with a fantastic cause based around improving the lives of all children internationally . If you are an experienced Project Manager who ideally has managed projects internationally and understands the complex nature this environment can bring then this could be the role for you. Please contact Morgan Hunt for more information!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.