Chef de Partie - Southampton
Chef de Partie Busy Hotel - Southampton
Our client based near Southampton is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their brigade at this busy 4* venue. This is an opportunity, for a Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic property that has both a busy AA rosette restaurant as well as a strong C&B/leisure Business.
* Working on all sections of the kitchen
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
* Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant, banqueting menu and events
* Already a Chef de Partie in a busy hotel kitchen
* Experience of working with fresh food.
* Looking to develop a CDP career. Keen and enthusiastic.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £18.5k
Training and Development
28 days holiday
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.