JOB TITLE: SENIOR CONVEYANCER
SALARY: £23,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + quarterly bonus
REPORTS TO: Team Manager
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: 25 + stats + excellent additional bens
Do you have a passion for property and looking for a role within a leading thriving Law Company offering excellent prospects??
Due to recent expansion, our client has a clear growth strategy and they are now looking for Senior Conveyancers to provide support to the Conveyancing team to grow with their business.
As a Senior Conveyancer in one of their established teams, This role plays a valuable part in contributing to the first class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential conveyancing matters, within in a high volume residential conveyancing department.
The main purpose of this role is to run a high conveyancing caseload up to and including exchange of contract, performing the full range of tasks associated with this process, within specified timescales.
As a Senior Conveyancer, you be able to effectively manage a caseload of 80 plus cases at any one time and take on a supervisory role, providing support to your Team Manager as and when required. There will also be an expectation that you will strengthen and build on your relationship with Clients and Third Parties, putting them at the heart of what they do and ensuring that the firm remains the Conveyancer of choice.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties, unsupervised
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing all deadlines
- Complete a range of tasks associated with your caseload efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales outlined in our Service Level Agreements
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner. This will include communication in person, writing or by telephone
- Understand, report on and resolve on complex legal issues related to the sale or purchase of a property
- Resolve complex queries raised on files by colleagues, and third parties, i.e. Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, and Lease Extension etc.
- Review, check and approve files for exchange as authorised
- Deal with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Make proactive care calls to the client regarding contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries
- Production of accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
- Recognise how to identify potential risks and when to report them to a senior member
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Lead and motivate other members of the team - mentor, coach and quality check work, as appropriate
- Actively contribute to the achievement of individual and team targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience of proactively
- Highly organised - able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines / timescales
- Excellent communicator - has the ability to liaise with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrable experience of putting the customer at the heart of what they do, whilst recognising business need
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player - understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to coach and mentor others within the team
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving and research skills
- Results orientated
- Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Conveyancers, Intermediate Conveyancers, Licenced Conveyancer, CLC, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Executive. Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer, Fee Earner
Liverpool, Wigan, Southport, Formby, Ormskirk, Crosby, Kirkby, Burscough Bridge, Leyland, Preston, Chorley, Banks, Eccleston, Appley Bridge, Upholland, Maghull, Bootle