Sales Account Manager UK
SALES / ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- IT SOLUTIONS
WEST LONDON OFFICE - FIELD BASED - LONDON
SALARY £35,000 - £50,000 (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
TRAVEL EXPENSES + HEALTHCARE + PENSION + COMPANY PHONE
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a Technology Solutions company, who work with customers to plan, build, and manage tailored IT solutions that deliver measurable business value. They are now seeking an experienced sales professional to join their Account Management and New Business team.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic, high energy, growing company, then this is the place for you! We are seeking highly professional and successful sales people with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a Sales Account Manager, you'll work with team members to drive incremental revenue with maximum gross profit attainment.
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, securing high-level appointments, executing a strategic sales process, and managing the prospect to close
- Develop and execute an annual plan to drive sales revenue and margins in line with the overall company strategy
- Build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies
- Manage sales process in a targeted account base, including demand generation, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term and long-term opportunity management
- Work with the engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with focus on the OEM partner value proposition
- Sell within traditional IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units
- Manage multiple key accounts within desired territory or vertical
- Provide high level customer satisfaction and own overall accountability for business growth within account base
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong on-going relationships
- Individual must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer with understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred
- Significant successful sales experience, including selling Information Technology to large/medium enterprises
- Proven ability to execute in outside sales, with sustained results in executing against multimillion dollar quotas.
- Track record of successful sales at Executive level in large accounts
- Success in driving growth in direct selling to IT and other Business Decision makers in end user accounts
- Demonstrated commitment to customer success and customer satisfaction
- Relationship management skills
- Strong communication /presentation skills
- Working knowledge of product solutions
- Demonstrates competence in using a variety of selling techniques.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Significant amount of successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment, including in prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor, and protecting the installed base is essential
- Must have extensive experience with selling to Executive Level personnel
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate the company's product and business strategies, and create the demand and close deals
- Data networking technical knowledge strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of a process for running a sales territory, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, midterm, and long term opportunity management
- Candidate should possess creativity and innovation in their selling style