Electrical Design Engineer
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Our client is a progressive, respected and growing business based in Cookstown, County Tyrone who has built up a reputation for the solutions they provide, the quality of their products and the dedicated after sales service provided to customers all over the world.
Due to continued growth, they now wish to recruit a talented individual to join a Design team that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service together with high quality and innovative products.
Reporting to the Design Manager and predominantly office based, the successful candidate will be responsible for electrical and mechanical design work using AutoCAD and EPlan based software packages.
- Support the Project Engineers who will start to determine the system architecture and what equipment will be needed such as motors, MCC’s, instrumentation and PLCs.
- Produce the relevant project deliverables including P&ID diagrams, mechanical layout drawings, schematic diagrams, 17th Edition cable calculations, electrical installation diagrams and schedules.
Normal working hours - 40 Hours per week - 8.00am - 4.30pm (alternative or additional hours may be required dependant on the nature of the contracted job).
Design Engineer - Person Specification
- Experience using AutoCAD or EPLAN
- Experience in a similar industry (Water/ Waste Water)
- Innovative with regard designs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Driving licence and the ability/availability to travel throughout N.I., ROI and UK Mainland
- Previous electrical and/or mechanical design experience
- An electrical or mechanical engineering qualification
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Spectrum Employment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.