Continuous Improvement Leader
Continuous Improvement Manager
Alecto Recruitment is currently in partnership with an established Manufacturing business who specialise within the Precision Engineering industry that have an immediate requirement for a Continuous Improvement Manager.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
- Design and implement continuous improvement strategies across the business
- Ensure results are met to the maximum
- Integrate continuous improvement values and principles
- Develop business processes
- Ensure that staff adhere to improvement strategies
- Continue to gain knowledge on the latest continuous improvement trends
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- 3-5 years within a Continuous Improvement/Operations Management position
- Manufacturing/Precision Engineering background
- Project Management experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Hour: Monday - Friday- 39 hour week
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"