Alexander Knight Recruitment are currently looking to recruit on behalf of one of their clients in Central London, a Bid Co-Ordinator to join a young, dynamic design team. Our client specialises in office fit outs and are part of a leading construction group.
The ideal candidate will have experience of pre-qualification questionnaires and have the ability to work on their own or as part of a team. You will also have a good understanding of written English and be of a creative nature.
Main duties will include:
- Working closely with the Proposals Manager to answer the technical requirements within a Pre-qualification document and collating all information for a Pre-qualification questionnaire.
- Completing all the pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Maintaining the consistency of all pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Proof reading and editing of all pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Ensuring deadlines are met for the return of the pre-qualification questionnaires
- To maintain the PQQ library to ensure that all the relevant documentation is kept up to date.
- To liaise with the team and other divisions across the company to gather and share best practice and project details for use in the pre-qualification questionnaire.
- Proven strong writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- To be a proactive member of the team.
A great working environment and benefits are provided and the working hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.