Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Your salary: £35,000
Where: South East London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Michael Stevens)
Who you'll be working for:
Established nearly 40 years ago our client has grown significantly but remains at the core a family owned business providing full Mechanical, Electrical and Renewable Services in both the private and public sector. Their multi sector experience includes commercial, industrial, Residential (New Build & Refurbishment) and Healthcare, with package values up to £10m
Some of your responsibilities:
To supervise daily site activities in ensuring that contracts are completed on time and within cost, in accordance with health and safety regulations, and to the standards of workmanship required by the company and its customers.
- Check that the site/site office is organised to handle administration and operating requirements, and is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To be responsible for effective and efficient delivery of site activities that meets the needs and objectives of the company.
- To review all project requirements as per agreed programme and specification.
- On a regular basis monitor and inspect the quality and progress of all subcontractors' work including builders/carpentry and Electrical works, and where it fails to meet requirements ensure it is rectified promptly.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the assigned project(s) are effectively run and managed to time, cost and quality.
- Inspect and pass all subcontracted work before signing completion certificates.
- Make sure that all site personnel, including main contractors and subcontractors, comply with health, safety, environmental and CDM regulations, and with the company's code of practice.
You must have:
- Must have 3 Years' experience in a Site Supervisor/Manager capacity
- Experience of preparing risk assessments, Quality Audit reports, tool box talks, method statements and Health & Safety reports
- Major projects experience would be preferred of £2m mechanical/electrical package value and above.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
- Longevity demonstrated through previous employment
- Mechanical Trade background
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please get in touch with Michael Stevens on