Senior Civil Design Engineer
We are currently working with a reputable and forward thinking consultancy with extensive experience across a range of sectors including civils, structures and environmental services. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the team based out of their Swindon office.
The successful candidate will be based in newly refurbished offices in Swindon. The ideal candidate will be commercially aware, able to work well in a client - facing role and be confident in liaising with approving authorities. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be expected to have direct experience working on analysis and report writing, drawings, monitoring the work of others and also managing deliverables.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Section 278's, 38's and 104's
- Drainage strategy and flood risk assessment reports
- Private drainage and road design
- Software packages (AutoCAD, WinDes, Civil 3D)
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of relevant discipline and applicable standards (British standard design codes)
- Experience working on similar projects