AP Supervisor - Temp to Perm
Are you an immediately available AP Supervisor looking for a new challenge? You will join an exciting FinTech business going through a period of rapid growth due to re-investment of profit.
You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and managing a team of 8 in accounts payable responsible for the AP function across Europe. The role will focus on improving AP processes and taking ownership for a number of projects. You will have a strong understanding of Procure to Pay.
- Oversight of international accounts payable function including invoice processing, payments and queries
- Supervising a team of 8 in Accounts Payable including recruitment of new employees
- Identifying an implementing new accounts payable processes
- KPI reporting including production and oversight weekly
- Ensuring AP function is compliant with internal controls
- Extensive international liaison and management of AP for European entities
- Assisting with the year end audit
The successful candidate will have 3 years plus experience working within an accounts payable department and experience managing a team of 5 plus employees. Knowledge of Oracle is desirable as well as proven examples of where you have improved accounts payable processes. Experience managing the AP function at month-end and year-end is essential. You must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to lead a team as well as use your own initiative and work pro-actively to improve existing processes.
If you are interested in the role please apply online ASAP.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.