Care Home Manager
The Care Home Manager is an exciting and pivotal role with senior management responsibility for the overall management and success of the home measured through key performance indicators to include financial, customer and team engagement and through regulatory CQC compliance. The Care Home Manager maintains the highest standard of care is delivered to our resident's by ensuring compliance with Gracewell policies, practices and procedures. You will be responsible for managing Sales Revenue by providing strong Leadership ensuring the delivery of revenue streams through execution of the Gracewell proven sales methodology for generating occupancy levels, rate and inventory management.
This position is based in the South West of England region.
As Care Home Manager your financial expertise will operate and control the home profit and loss account and contribute to the annual budget planning of operating and capital investment requirements . With excellent customer relationship skills, you will focus on ensuring the home meets all external regulatory obligations (CQC, HSE, EHO), whilst also achieving internal auditory requirements of customer engagement surveys and operations.The Care Home Manager is responsible for building effective Teams and staff career development through regular performance reviews, succession planning and coaching for Team Member engagement. As the Registered Care Home Manager you will ensure the delivery of high quality care in conjunction with CQC compliance and satisfactory inspection procedures.
General management experience
- Strong Leadership skills in managing large teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity.
- Ideally a career history progression background as a qualified Registered Nurse.Gracewell Healthcare values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary, rewarding incentives and benefits that include:
- Gracewell Healthcare is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism. Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career with us.
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Competitive Annual Bonus - generous annual bonus scheme for Gracewell
- Contributory pension (up to 7%)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Family Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Your Choices - Exciting voluntary benefits scheme
- The Good Samaritan Fund - team member benevolent fund
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Benefits (Eye care, Vaccinations & Wellbeing Programmes)
- Green Travel Incentives
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Fantastic recognition programmes
- Study Support
- Jury Service Support
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development