Personal Lines Sales Advisor
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Sales Advisor with experience of dealing with personal lines insurance.
You will be a team player who is used to handling high volumes of car and van insurance on a daily basis, and your duties will include:
- New business quoting and acquisition
- Quoting/processing mid-term adjustments
- Inviting and renewing policies
- Dealing with any other issues or queries relating to personal lines business
- Building/maintaining relationships with insurer partners
The key skills you will need are:
- good knowledge of personal lines insurance products/markets
- good knowledge of the regulatory framework i.e. FCA/compliance
- a pro-active, 'can-do" attitude
- excellent organisational skills
- the ability to thrive under pressure
- an eye for detail
- an outgoing personality
- a high level of professionalism.
Previous experience of the CDL software system would be useful, but is not essential.
Working in the fast-paced environment of our client offices in Winchester, you will be joining our existing team of sales advisors and helping to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for you to put your skills as a sales advisor to the test, and prove that you have what it takes to make a real difference. Our client wants to take their personal lines book of business to the next level, and they want you to be part of that success story.