PRIVATE BANKING SUPPORT MANAGER (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Highly-regarded Private Bank in Central London requires a Private Banking Support Manager to join a highly successful team for a period of 12 months to cover maternity. The appointed candidate will demonstrate experience in providing full support to Relationship Managers gained within a private banking environment together with sound team management skills. With a team of six Private Banking Assistants reporting directly into you, you and your team will be responsible for delivering full administration support for banking and account-related matters. You will also be required to manage the workflow of the team.
Duties to include:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients - particularly in the absence of Relationship Managers and respond to their requests and queries.
- Coordinating and preparing for client and business development meetings including travel arrangements for RM’s
- Preparing credit applications
Preparing account opening documentation
- Preparing investment valuations for clients
- Preparing for and undertaking client reviews
- Executing securities transactions
- Monitoring and fixing of bank deposits
- Actioning customer transfers, payments and FX transactions
- Supervising and training staff
- Monitoring workflows, checking work and acting as a point of contact for queries
- Monthly reporting
- Accurate database and client record maintenance
Applicants are welcome from those who have a solid understanding of the credit process, investments and the relevant private banking regulations / due diligence processes. You will be adept in all aspects of team management with a keen attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communications skills with a desire to deliver 1st class service internally and externally.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.