A vibrant and dynamic retail firm have a requirement for a full time, permanent credit controller. With a strong foothold in the local market, this organisation has experienced steady growth over a number of years, resulting in controlled expansion of their finance department. This is an exciting time to join a growing company which is always on the lookout for leaders of the future.
Your new role will include responsibility for chasing a wide range of debt and negotiating payments with clients. You will also be responsible for generating reports and presenting them to senior management. A full and comprehensive training and development plan will be at the core of your development, and you will be supported by an experienced senior management team with an open and honest approach to management.
Ideally, you will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a proven track record of successfully reducing debt, meeting targets and deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to confidently and effectively present reports back to senior management
- Able to take control of your own portfolio and work independently
In return, you will:
- Work for an exciting, growing organisation
- Receive a full and comprehensive training programme designed to enable career development
- Work within a social and friendly team who are genuinely happy at work
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit controller looking for development opportunities. This role offers excellent training and a clear career progression path. If you are ambitious and confident in your ability to build good relationships, we want to hear from you.