We’re on the hunt for a numerical genius who wants to grow their career with an award-winning marketing agency that works with some of the largest brands in the world! Become Analytics Manager for this successful company and manage a talented team of analytical geniuses.
Our client is a renowned agency that is famous for reshaping brands and deliver ground-breaking campaigns, which tells stories and talk straight to the target audience of the clients. Their growing success has resulted in a lot of development for the agency, which includes their technology and digital functions and therefore needs an Analytics Manager who can manage a strong team of analytical professionals, who works with tight deadlines and are dedicated to delivering high-quality work for their clients. Due to the size and success of this agency, there is a clear structure for development in the role and grow quickly.
The Analytics Manager will focus on the client expectations are ensure targets and objectives are reached. The Manager will be responsible for all the analytical work in the team are to the highest standard and to report the performance of the team through succeeded client expectations. It is, therefore, essential that the successful candidate is extremely mathematical and numerical, as the Analytics Manager will have to demonstrate strong knowledge within the analytical side of digital.
Main responsibilities of the Analytics Manager
- Manage an analytics team and develop team members to become leading professionals in the industry
- Ensure all deadlines and expectations are met
- The Manager is responsible for the delivery of analytical work to the clients
- Be up to date on all industry developments and have an expert knowledge of technology
- Manage client projects and the account development within their analytical objectives and ensure it is in line with the client’s overall targets
- Create forecasts and ROI for clients
- Work closely with the Head of Department on key activities
- Be very strategical in all the work and support growth/development of the junior team
Required skills and experience of the Analytics Manager
- Possess a minimum 2:1 degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in web analytics and minimum 1 years’ experience in managing a team
- Previous experience in a similar role with responsibilities of analytical tasks
- Skilful in the Microsoft Office Package programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Office)
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Good problem solver
- Strong time management and ability to deliver according to tight deadlines
- Great communication skills and strong presentation skills to showcase data and explain what it means
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing principles like PPC, Organic - and Paid social, Affiliate and Content marketing
- Strong knowledge of tag management solutions
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with your own team and have full control over the performance and work. It is a chance to demonstrate excellence and grow quickly in the role. If you’re then one for this role, then get in touch with our Agency Recruitment Team to hear more about this role or apply online!