Lead Practitioner - Maths
Lodge Park Academy
Lead Practitioner of Mathematics
Full-time and Permanent
L8 (£46,335) to L13 (£52,405)
Start September 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Lodge Park Academy. The Academy is a popular 11-18 comprehensive school, based in Northamptonshire offering a fully inclusive education. Lodge Park is part of the highly successful and ambitious David Ross Education Trust which focuses on enhancing and strengthening the life chances of young people.
This position offers considerable scope for an exceptional teacher to lead the development of teaching and learning in this Department and across the Academy. Like this Academy you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have highly developed subject knowledge and be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
We are looking for a good/outstanding teacher with:
* Qualification, experience and a passion for Mathematics
* Ambition and high expectations
* A commitment to raising student achievement with the use of data
* A passionate belief in collaboration and teamwork
* Experience of inspiring, raising aspirations and developing teaching and learning with other leaders and colleagues
* A sense of humour, positivity and outward-looking
* A commitment to developing their career
* Consideration will be given to applicants who have an ambition to take on this role but need further training.
* A committed, talented, professional and friendly staff team
* Well-resourced Department of Specialist Teachers
* An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy
* A real commitment to support the personal development of staff
* Access to our sports equipment and facilities
* An attractive part of the country to live in, near London, beautiful countryside but with affordable property.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mike Sherwin on:
Lodge Park is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.