Our client an International Charity based in London is looking to bring in an experienced Project Coordinator to their team based in the City. With Programmes based on improving the lives of children internationally, their goals include guaranteeing education to all children, enabling quality pre-natal care for all and every young adult having the opportunity to skills development. This role will involve supporting the Project Managers on a number of key work streams.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- The support of all aspects of project delivery
- Helping to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered on time and budget
- Updating databases
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are properly supported
- Writing up case studies and news
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
- Experience supporting Projects or Campaigns
- Ability to show examples of navigating complex problems
- A minimum of 2 years Project experience ideally with a Charity managing multiple programmes
This is a great role within a rapidly growing charity with a fantastic cause based around improving the lives of all children internationally . If you are an experienced Project Coordinator who has experience supporting Project Managers through multiple work streams then this could be the role for you!. Please contact Morgan Hunt for more information!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.