Business Development Manager - Events
Salary:£35,000 -£45,000 basic; £85-90,000 OTE
- Unique opportunity working for an award-winning, leading FTSE listed business
- Selling thought leadrshipl sponsorship across a leading portfolio of bespoke conferences and exhibitions
- Genuine scope to progress within 12-18 months to management if desired with a realistic £80k-£100k earning pot.
Due to their continued expansion they are looking to recruit an exceptional sponsorship sales professional to work across an exciting portfolio of products. This role requires a highly focused and organised sales individual that can think on their feet and can consultatively sell to leading c suite execs within large corporates. A mix of new business and key account management with scope for regular international travel.
Global brand with offices situated in many of the world’s leading capital cities. A genuine meritocratic business with huge opportunity to progress rapidly to management and earn fantastic commission through an elite structure.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to organisations who wish to gain exposure in their sector
- Targeting leading blue chip companies, meeting with senior level decision makers
- Generating new business and taking ownership over each project
- Managing key accounts
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience selling sponsorship/exhibition stands
- A driven sales person who has closed business and exceeded sales targets
- A polished, intelligent and creative individual who commands credibility
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £40,000 basic; £85-90,000 OTE plus benefits
- Diverse role with the potential to earn a six-figure salary
- Private healthcare, pension, 28 days holiday
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.