Accounts Payable Manager Immediately Available
An Accounts Payable Manager role has recently become available within the finance department of a growing Leisure organisation based in London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for the day to day operation of the accounts payable department. Overseeing a small team of Accounts Payable Clerks in the management of a large supplier portfolio. It will also involve processing of invoices and liaising with suppliers.
The successful Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for:-
- Manage & motivate the team
- High volume invoicing (+2000)
- Generate weekly payment runs
- Multiple currencies
- Induct, train and continually develop the systems
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required:
- At least 2+ years in a similar Accounts Payable Manager role
- Experienced working in a high volume invoicing environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience dealing with a multi currency supplier ledger
Working for a renowned Leisure organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Accounts Payable Manager would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more