Head Chef - Liverpool Speke
Head Chef Prestigious Private Members Club - Liverpool Speke - £21K
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and talented Head Chef to head up the kitchen at an exclusive private members club in Liverpool Speke.
The club offers a full menu throughout the day as well as catering for events and functions with strong focus on providing a healthy and balanced range of meals for the members and their families.
You will be working a 40 hour working week, there are no split shifts and typically the latest you will be working with be 10pm and not every weekend as the busiest days are typically during the week. The benefits are excellent especially if you are into your health and fitness as you will receive two complimentary memberships to the club which is one of the most exclusive in the UK along with thousands of lifestyle discounts and childcare vouchers.
- Significant Experience as a sous chef or above ideally working within a branded restaurant, hotel or similar high end private members club
- A real team player who will thrive recruiting, training and developing the team of line chefs
- Passionate about the quality and preparation of dishes
- Good attention to details in terms of purchasing and stock management
- Working with the food and beverage manager to ensure both GPs and labour costs are achieved
- Good understanding and knowledge of health and safety
- Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate)
Interviews are immediately available.
Leisure People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.