Conversion Marketing Manager
Our client is the leading global resource to assist with decisions regarding international money transfers. Launched in 2009, they now support 126 countries with over 80 currencies.
This Conversion Marketing Manager will own conversion optimisation at all points along the customer journey, including paid ads, landing pages, website lead generation, as well as the impact of PR and Content. The candidate will also be expected to implement simple ad campaigns, primarily SEM and Facebook including tracking parameters to enable clean measurement of data through to conversion.
- Understand the marketing and business metrics inside and out
- Understand the website analytics inside and out and be able to proactively identify changes in trends as well as investigate answers to business questions through data
- Own all marketing A/B testing throughout the customer journey
- Create and maintain a Marketing Metrics Dashboard to maintain a pulse on the business
- Define and maintain a tracking parameter system to ensure data passes from trafficked links all the way through to conversion
- Give concrete SEO recommendations to Content team, including keywords, titles, topics, etc.
- Manage simple SEM and Facebook ad campaigns
- Participate in internal project-related meetings including internal brainstorms
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master`s Degree
- At least 5 years` experience in a performance driven marketing role
- Expertise in SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and testing platforms (such as Optimisely or Google Web Experiments)
- Expertise in building a testing roadmap
- Expertise in devising hypotheses, designing A/B tests, implementation, reading results, and optimising based on findings
- Knowledge of and strong interest in online media and the financial services world
- Strong verbal communication skills to be able to communicate findings
- Proven written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and developed organisational skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines through multi-tasking and reprioritising as needed
- Entrepreneurial spirit
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a very competitive salary along with benefits to be discussed at interview stage. As a specialist fast growing online company, this position offers tremendous opportunity for personal development for the right candidate.
If you have the required skills and experience required then please apply today. Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP.
Keywords: Conversion Marketing, Conversion Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to for further consideration.