My client is a world renowned and highly respected technology company based in Warwick and due to an upcoming Maternity leave are looking to recruit a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to work alongside the Financial Controller in the production of the company's Financial Accounts.
This is an ideal role for someone who is available on short notice and has worked within a medium sized organization as a Financial Accountant. Preferably you will have a strong understanding of Tax and Compliance and my client would also consider someone who has worked in practice and is looking for their first move into industry.
With an established and excellent reputation within their industry, having grown substantially over the years via both organic means and by acquisition, this role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work within a highly regarded organisation which has a forward thinking approach.
Ideally, you will:
- Be minimum ACCA Part Qualified
- Have worked within a similar position within Industry or Practice
- Demonstrate initiative and display excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with senior members of staff and external clients
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded local employer within the region
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to train and develop certain specific and niche areas of accounting processes
- Study Support should you wish to continue in your accountancy qualifications
If you meet the above requirements, have worked in a busy accounts environment and are happy to accept a challenge this could be the role for you. Please feel free to contact us for further information.