Quality Technician £22,000
This excellent new permanent role has become available due to continued expansion of this successful business. You will have worked as a Quality Technician, Quality Inspector or Quality Engineer previously. You will be assisting in every day quality related tasks supporting the Quality Manager.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Patrol and shop floor inspections
- Able to carry out audits for 9001, 14001 & 18001. External training will be given.
- Monitoring deliveries and use of measuring equipment micrometers, verniers, etc
- PPAP PSW’s - All elements
- Computer Literate -Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Engineering environments such as Automotive and Aerospace Pressings, Steel Stockholding, Laser Cutting, Brake Press, Welding Shop, Production Pressings, etc.
- Understanding of steel grade specifications
- Product testing
- Calibration systems within engineering
- Retention documentation
- Control Plans
- Quality Assurance
- Competent in Maths and English, with chemistry an advantage
- Good communication skills as occasional customer and supplier visits required
- Ideally own transport
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 8am to 4.30pm. 23 days annual leave plus BH. You will have a can do attitude, be reliable, enthusiastic and want to get the job done!