An established Lancashire chartered accountancy practice renowned for advising individuals, SME's, OMB's and medium sized corporate businesses across manufacturing, agricultural services, industrial services and charity / nfp sectors.
The firm is looking to appoint a Bookkeeper / Accountant experienced in VAT, Sage 50 bookkeeping and with ideally some exposure to online / cloud bookkeeping packages such as Xero and Kashflow.
Joining the practice as Bookkeeper / Accountant you will manage the VAT return process for a number of limited company clients and provide Sage 50 Bookkeeping solutions to SME businesses. You will also provide online a small number of clients with online bookkeeping and can expect to see this area of your work increase over the next 12 months. An opportunity will also exist to be involved in preparing full year end accounts for clients.
As Bookkeeper / Accountant you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary with annual reviews
- A varied role with increasing responsibility for online / cloud accounting and bookkeeping
You will ideally be an experienced Bookkeeper able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Qualified (or equivalent eg IAB)
- Experience of VAT and Sage Bookkeeping with multiple clients ideally gained within a busy chartered accountancy practice environment
- Exposure to online / cloud accounting software packages
- An ability to communicate effectively with business owners from all industries
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.