Nursery Area Manager
An experienced Senior Nursery Manager required to support a settings in Berkshire / Surrey and Buckinghamshire for a growing Nursery Provider. The role requires you to be flexible, Support 4 plus settings on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for overseeing the business and childcare management of a portfolio of these nurseries, ensuring commercial success in line with the company's vision and values.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting nursery teams within the group of nurseries, together with the busines management, curriculum and compliance management within each of the settings.
You will need to:
* Have previous experience of effectively managing settings
* the financial and commercial aspects of a multi site business.
* Have previous experience as a nursery manager
* Sound knowledge of Ofsted and all the legal requirements.
Other skills required are:
* Computer literate, knowledge of software packages used in the childcare industry. Clean driving licence. Good financial acumen with the ability to manage budgets across a multi site business. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent salary offered together with bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development