Bilingual Information Officer
Are you looking for a new full time position?
Are you a bilingual and speak fluent in Italian and English languages? Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and busy environment, dealing with international enquiries and helping people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 17.00pm or 9.00am - 17.30pm
Starting Salary: £20k, plus benefits
Job Title: Graduate Bilingual (Italian) Information Officer
Your main role as a Graduate Bilingual Information officer will be processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations, and answering questions on the phone and in writing. You will also be expected to assist in training provision and a range of other administrative tasks.
- Developing knowledge of overseas education and the UK education system;
- Maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service;
- Assisting with the delivery of training; and
- A range of other administrative tasks
- You will be responsible for providing information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills.
- Permission to live and work in the UK, our client are not offering sponsorship
- Desirable relevant research experience either through a Master's degree or their work experience
- Completed and certified Bachelor, Postgraduate or Master's degree from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills - minimum IELTS score 6.5
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in Italian and English
- You must be educated to degree level
Other desirable requirements
- Experience of working in education
- Experience of project working
- Experience as a researcher
- Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage
- Experience in a call centre enviroment
So, what's in it for you?
- Private Health Care
- Pension scheme after 3 Months
- 25 Holidays entitlement plus bank holidays
- Great Career progression
- City Centre of Cheltenham Town
How to apply:
If this would be something you are interested in and have the right skills we would love to hear from you…
Click apply now!
Alternatively call us on or email me directly!
Please Note: Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work and reside in the UK on a permanent basis.