We are currently recruiting for a Loss Adjustert to join our TCSLA team, this is a home based role to cover the following core areas; Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Northampton, Oxford, Peterborough, Cambridge. This role sits with a small National team of experienced Loss Adjusters, all working from home and covering all of the UK including Northern Ireland for various Principals.
As a Loss Adjuster you will be responsible for handling all aspects of a claim from notification to resolution. Other responsibilities include:
Gather, consolidate and assess all available information on the Claim in order to identify what information needs to be obtained at a visit in order for decisions to be made on the next step in the process.
- Submit full format reports as appropriate to various Principals in accordance with Service Standard agreements.
- Visit and interview the policyholder in order to establish if the claim is covered by the contract.
- Identify fraud indicators and undertake relevant enquiries and refer information appropriately.
- Negotiate and process the settlement of claims in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Manage technical/ queries relating to the claim and provide required information or referral.
- Provide assistance to colleagues/cover other areas of the country as/when required.
- Achieve a target fee income on a consistent basis throughout the year.
Extensive experience of general claims handling on an external site-visit is essential. You should be comfortable working from home and controlling your own workload with the confidence to make decisions regarding the negotiation, progression and subsequent method of settlement of all cases.
You will be providing expert knowledge relating to all aspects of claims handling as required through traditional Loss Adjusting reporting methods and therefore extensive previous experience of being in a Loss Adjuster role is essential.
You should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable developing relationships with internal and external customer.
Experience of full ABI Loss Adjuster reporting is required and a full UK driving license.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a market leading defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 12% of your pensionable salary. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
You will also benefit from a company car/allowance as well as a laptop and mobile phone