Sales Ledger Supervisor
Sales Ledger Supervisor job leading employer Manchester. Leading a team & improving processes. £28-32k
Your new company
You will be working in Manchester City Centre for a leading employer who have gone through significant growth, and are undergoing an exciting restructure. Proving modern and spacious offices, they are a business which focuses heavily upon their corporate responsibility and staff development.
Your new role
in this job you will join and lead the growing Credit and Billing team to lead a team of c.10 Billing assistants. Reporting into the Head of Credit you will manage the team on a day-to-day basis, and be involved in a wide range of responsibilities focused upon developing the team, processes and internal relationships. You will be involved in the following:
- Managing the accurate billing of a large number of accounts
- Ensure data integrity is maintained
- Ensure all relevant KPIs are met
- Liaise with internal/external parties to ensure that issues are preemptively resolved
- Critically look at billing systems to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently
- Provide support to credit control at monthly meetings, highlighting issues and clarifying any changes
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's with direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience working either in an Accounts Receivable or Billing role previously, with team leadership experience. This job will see you working closely with senior Partners with the business, so it'll be essential that you are confident working closely with key stakeholders. Ideally my client is looking for prior legal industry experience however this is by no needs essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary of between £28,000 - £32,000 along with a highly competitive benefits package. You'll also gain fantastic exposure within a large finance team, having a wide range of opportunities to be at the forefront of numerous projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.