An award-winning Top 50 UK Law Firm is recruiting a 2 - 5 years PQE Construction Engineer for their industry leading and busy Construction and Engineering Team. You will play a pivotal role in the Taunton office, working alongside industry experts.
- 2 - 5 years of post-qualified experience in construction law
- It is essential to have experience in the NEC and JCT suite of contracts
- Provide practical and appropriate legal advice and solutions to a range of issues
- Ambition to learn and experience a wide scope of construction law in all types of infrastructure
- An ambitious and competitive mindset geared toward swift progression within the firm
The successful candidate with have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary alongside a lucrative bonus package.
Job Synonyms: Construction Solicitor, Construction Fee Earner, Construction Legal Executive, Construction Lawyer, Construction Partner.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.