Residential Project Manager (Real Estate)
Redfield Capital Ltd is a London based boutique property development and investment firm and is searching for an experienced Project Manager to run a number of luxury residential developments and investment projects in London. We require proven exposure and demonstrable track record of property/project management work. Required to write due diligence and project management reports, and prepare materials about property investment activities as required.
The successful candidate must have extensive relevant construction or development experience. Experience within the context of London/UK based real estate project will be beneficial. Relevant qualification required. The preferred candidate will be extremely analytical with strong financial modelling skills. The role will require someone dynamic who has a flexible, team orientated approach. Perfect written and spoken English mandatory.
- Agrees timescales, costs and resources needed
- Determines what the client or company wants to achieve and draws up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
- Ensures that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Sourcing land and development opportunities including joint ventures
- Development site appraisals and feasibility studies
- Maintaining strong links with agents, developers and landowners
- Managing external consultants and experts including architects, design teams and legal professionals
- Working with planners and local authorities to gain planning consent
- Regular reporting to the Managing Director with project updates
- Work closely with the leadership of the business --in executing the strategy and pipeline for the London project investment strategy
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven exposure and demonstrable track record of property analysis work.
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a small and growing team.
- Fluent verbal and writtenEnglish.
- Extensive relevant experience of working as a Project Manager or above
- Degree-level qualification in a real estate/construction related discipline
- Consultancy experience
- Relevant experience of London residential projects
Job post closing date: 15/06/2017