Morgan Hunt is searching for a junior Events and Marketing Executive to join a London based Membership Body on a permanent assignment.
The unique candidate will be responsible for the success and revenue generated by events, main duties include :
- Working with technical advisors taking the event topic from concept to design, developing the programme and sourcing speakers from the internal database
- Copy-writing, proof reading and working with designers on the production of conference brochures and the programme of events
- Managing and coordinating marketing schedules for mailings, html emails and social media whilst maintaining the communication plan
- Producing marketing collateral to market conferences and events effectively
- Marketing effectively conferences and events by creating original and targeted messages for the company's website and social media promotion
Candidates must also possess:
- 2 years events and marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Website management experience
If this is you please send your CV through to us ASAP by applying for this advert!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.