Commercial Lines Sales Advisor
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven commercial insurance consultant with previous experience of all classes of commercial insurance.
You will be responsible for all aspects of their commercial book, including:
- New business quoting and acquisition
- Quoting/processing mid-term adjustments
- Inviting and renewing policies
- Dealing with any other issues or queries relating to commercial business
- Building/maintaining relationships with insurer partners
The key skills you will need are:
- good knowledge of all commercial insurance products/markets
- good knowledge of the regulatory framework i.e. FCA/compliance
- a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude
- excellent organisational skills
- an eye for detail
- an outgoing personality
- a high level of professionalism.
Working in their offices in Winchester, you will be joining their existing commercial team and helping to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for you to put your skills as an insurance consultant to the test, and prove that you have what it takes to make a real difference. Our client wants to take the commercial book of business to the next level, and want you to be part of that success story!