Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Permanent - Commercial Projects
A leading M&E Contractor are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their expanding team, the company has been trading in the Cambridgeshire area for almost 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of clients and businesses, such as commercial offices, Research & Development, schools, colleges and universities.
As the Mechanical Project Manager you will be responsible to manage and control mechanical contracts which range in value from £350k to £5m.
Applications are now invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Procurement of plant and materials.
· Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
· Labour control.
· Achieve the successful hand over of the project to the clients satisfaction.
· Ensure contractual commitments are met and preserve the companys position at all times.
· Programming and re-programming of all works
· Lead, drive and encourage site teams.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on or or