International Finance Analyst
Do you want your next role to truly have an impact on the performance of the business you work for?
This role won’t be easy, it’s highly visible and the stakeholders are extremely demanding, but, the rewards and progression potential are fantastic. If you’re a newly qualified accountant looking to operate in a highly commercial environment with excellent future prospects, this could be the perfect move for you.
Your profile in the business is very visible in this role and you will be working with Board Directors and Operational Managers in order to drive commercial performance, they will be demanding, but they will be extremely supporting to allow you to support business growth. They are looking for a future finance star who can be one of their finance leaders in the future. The International side of the business continues to grow, rapidly, and the opportunities for future growth are even more exciting.
If you’re looking for a commercial role, with excellent stakeholder exposure this could be a great move for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and analysis into these results
- Analysis of key drivers affecting profitability across their international regions
- Monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the international business
- Analysis of international profitability reports with suggestions to improve performance
- Attendance and participation in weekly operational meetings
- Delivery of ad-hoc project accounting and analysis reports
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified