Key Account Executive
A rare entry level opportunity to join a leading brand in an exciting and challenging developmental role. As market leaders in their field, our client seeks a talented individual to join their Channel Account Management team, with a focus on maximising profitability within wholesale accounts and partnering with dealers to identify potential opportunities to develop market share.
Field-based, your focus will be on:
- · Growing sales and profitability in selected accounts
- · Supporting dealer with product training and incentives days
- · Working with the supply chain to ensure forecasting and delivery targets are met
- · Raising product awareness, introducing and launching new products, coaching and training Sales and Customer Service staff
- · Presenting and managing promotions
- · Developing and building quality relationships in each account
- · Attending and networking at trade shows and industry events
- · Contributing to the team effort in ensuring the best possible customer experience whilst meeting agreed Sales targets
The successful candidate will undergo extensive training and be supported throughout. Experience in this area is no way essential. Key qualities that are include:
- · The confidence and personality necessary to build quality relationships and establish further opportunities within assigned accounts
- · The commercial awareness and awareness to grasp business concepts and identify potential opportunities outside the standard product offering
- · The ability to plan and organise own schedule as necessary to ensure targets are met
- · The desire to travel nationally, staying overnight when necessary to ensure coverage of all accounts and dealers
- · The tenacity and drive necessary to maximise results
- · The desire to develop in a highly supportive and engaging Channel Sales environment
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to make a personal visit to our branch to finalise any application made on line or for any further information.