Our established and highly recognised client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their friendly team on a temporary basis whilst they recruit in to the role permanently.
- Presentation for all products in business portfolio, publications, point of sale, client presentations and displays.
- Prepare artwork to a print ready standard
- Assisting departments within the business with design/artwork requests
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all your work
- Previous experience of working in a in house Design Team
- Creative Market/Online print/Media experience
- Solid understanding of taking a project from initial brief to completion
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise work
- Recognised and current professional qualification - Post Graduate Degree in graphic design (preferred but not essential)
Adobe Creative Suite
Office Suite (Excel/Word/Power Point)
Knowledge of web design advantageous but not essential
Hours of work Mon to Fri, 36 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb and well recognised organisation. The role could also lead to permanent work if you are available on this basis.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this assignment.