Vaccines Customer Services / Telesales Executive
Based in Hurley near Maidenhead - Salary negotiable depending on experience + 15% bonus potential, free parking, free Gym and on-site staff restaurant.
Each Trainee Vaccines Account Executive will be assigned a database of dedicated accounts for which they have complete responsibility. It is the responsibility of the executive to ensure that all aspects of each account is managed effectively and efficiently for maximising vaccine's sales, customer relationships and/or any other product or responsibility.
Reporting to: Vaccines Customer Services & Sales Manager
• To assist and support the Vaccines Senior Customer Service/Telesales Executives with day to day activities and to sell the required flu vaccine cash sales target to the designated territory by excelling in sales and customer service calls to healthcare professionals.
• To ensure that all existing and prospective customers are managed to the highest possible ideals of customer service.
• To fully and accurately manage and utilise all systems for efficient business and key account management for the achievement of these key accountabilities and business objectives.
• To consistently and completely comply with all requirements for business compliant activity in all aspects of the job role.
• To ensure that all functional standard procedures are adhered to fully at all times as laid down in the procedure manuals.
• To work effectively and efficiently in a team manner always supporting other Customer Service/Telesales Executives
• To effectively and fully plan the territory and the role for the maximum business retention as well as growth and report thereon.
We are looking for candidates based within a commutable distance to the office who have experience in a target driven sales environment, telesales ideally.