Audit / Accounts Assistant - with full-study support
Are you an ambitious and career focused individual?
My client is a successful accountancy practice based in North Leeds, due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint an Audit / Accounts Assistant to join their team. As a general accountancy practice they offer a range of services including annual accounts, bookkeeping, payroll, tax, auditing etc. Their clients range in size and sector.
You will work alongside the senior Accountants to provide an exceptional service to their clients, you will ideally be actively studying AAT or ACCA. The client will offer you full-study support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts up to Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, for sole traders, partnerships and SME’s
- Use of IRIS, Sage & VT Accounts
- Quarterly VAT preparation for clients
- Assisting on Audits
- Communicating effectively with clients by telephone, letter and face-to-face
- Client sectors vary including more complex audits including Solicitors and Financial Services.
The office is based in North Leeds, with excellent links to Bradford.
Full study support will be offered.
In order to apply for this role please contact Sarah Wake at Strand Recruitment.