Paraplanner - Pre/post-Sales support
Cavendish Maine have partnered with a financial services organisation to support them in their search for a Paraplanner to join their established and experienced team. Due to increased workloads this company is looking to add a technical and professional Paraplanner to support clients and advisers.
Acting as first point of contact for clients you will be the interface between clients and advisers whilst providing technical support and resource.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with technical enquires
- Writing reports
- Providing extra resource to planners and advisers
- Analysing client accounts and products in the market
- Reviewing platform transactions
- Monitoring cashflow and investment accounts
- Adhering to policy, regulatory and firm processes
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong technical or product knowledge of the following: platforms/ wealth management/ pensions and/or investments. Ideally you would have worked as a Senior IFA Support or Paraplanner previously; with relevant qualifications and practical application of technical knowledge and report writing. This role will not only develop you technical knowledge, it will give you ownership of your workload, development and progression.