SF Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to work for a growing business based in Leicester City Centre.
As the Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for the Social Media and PR side of the business as well as general administration.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all relationships and keeping up to date contacts across all groups
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and liaising with the retail operations director to keep up to date with all opportunities
- Implementation of the marketing calendar and maximising marketing opportunities across PR, local marketing, existing customer databases and in store cross-selling
- Ensuring visual merchandising is maximised, looking for cross-sell opportunities and suggesting alternative ways to create effective displays
- Providing support to the Marketing team on social media requirements, updating key social media channels and developing new content ideas
- Additional administration duties may be required
The Marketing Assistant will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A genuine passion for the retail environment
- Experience acting as a main point of contact and being a brand ambassador
- An enthusiastic approach to new challenges
- Awareness of the footwear retail market, competitors and stakeholders
- The desire to achieve 'right first time' and exhibit a 'can do' attitude
- The ability to work under pressure
- A team focus, offering support and enthusiasm to the wider Marketing team
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £25,000 and work office hours Monday-Friday.