We’re currently looking for an experienced digital designer to help one of our key UK clients take their online presence to the next level. That special someone will be able to create slick designs and contribute to the team with personality and skills. So, if you think you’re a UI/UX ninja who can help a start-up in the financial world reach for the stars then we’re looking for you.
We're a small creative studio who believe in working hard, but being flexible and enjoying life at the same time. Like those folks you see playing ping pong in the middle of the working day, we’re a bit like that. We’re based in Madrid, Barcelona and London and are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our small UK team based in our client’s office in Uxbridge. Every day is different around here, and that’s what we love about it.
Who you are
- An outgoing, creative mind who’s always up for a new challenge
- Someone who loves mobile-first design and being on top of the latest digital trends
- A flexible soul who’s happy to learn, get involved and stretch out of their comfort zone when opportunities arise
What you can do
- Graphic design and illustration using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- UX & UI designer with experience using wireframing tools, e.g. Axure or Balsamiq
- Prototyping with tools like InVision, Conjure or similar
- A dab hand at working with responsive sites, apps (Android, iOS & Windows) and display advertising banners (static & dynamic)
- You’ll be familiar with social networks and the power of viral content
If you are experienced in the majority of the above and learn fast, then it’s not a problem if you’re not a pro in every single discipline. We can help you quickly become one.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the telecoms/tech industry
- Experience in advertising
What we offer
- A fun, fast-paced, sociable environment. Our client office is a fun place to work with great people at the top of their game. We want you to enjoy and be part of that buzz.
- Full time contract
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance