Year 5 Teacher and Teaching and Learning Coordinator
My client is a delightful primary school located in the trendy Shoreditch area, in the London borough of Hackney. The vibrant and approachable headteacher of this lovely school is seeking a Key Stage Two,Year 5 Teacher to join their school from September 2017. The school also have a TLR available for 'Teaching and Learning'. The school are happy to take teachers both on the main and upper pay scale. The school are also offering a permanent contract and inner city London salary.
POSITION: Key Stage 2 with TLR for Teaching and Learning
SCHOOL: 2 form entry primary school graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2015
LOCATION: East London - Inner London borough of Hackney
START DATE: September 2017
SALARY: MPS/ UPS plus TLR 2B (Inner London Allowance)
Teaching and Learning job specification
The Headteacher of this forward thinking school is seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher to join their school. As Key Stage Two Teacher with responsibility for 'Teaching and Learning' , you will have the pleasure of working with a class of 28 children who have excellent behaviour and enjoy coming to school. Your duties as Teaching and Learning Coordinator will include:-
- Be responsible for student achievement and progress in Key Stage 2
- Contribute to ensuring consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in KS2
- Secure continuous improvement and development in the teaching of the KS2 curriculum, raising standards and producing the highest levels of pupil achievement to ensure pupil targets are met or exceeded for all
- Provide effective communication to SLT
Why work at this school?
The schools ambition is to provide the best possible primary education in stimulating and creative environments. They encourage children to develop a passion for learning, inspired by high-quality teaching and close nurturing.
Teachers are well looked after within this school and a huge effort is made to provide a good working life balance for teachers. This is demonstrated with generous PPA time and suitable time to focus on your lead role.
What you'll need to apply for this role?
We are seeking someone that has
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you are interested in this role and will be an asset to their lovely team, please send your CV to Reeson Education for an immediate interview