Sales Manager - International Travel
Jobfinders are recruiting on behalf of an established publishing house to which one of their recent portfolios has relaunched and requires a stand alone International Sales Manager
Location: East Sussex
Salary: up to £40,000 on the basic with circa £15,000 in year one
Travel: circa 6/7 International business trips a year
To achieve set sales targets within the publication and develop new relationships whist increasing client spend with existing business. You will be representing the brand within the industry.
- Achieve set sales targets
- Develop and nurture existing business
- Acquire new revenue from new business
- Increase market share
How will you do this?
- Introduce the magazine directory, website and events to new and existing clients
- Work collaboratively with supporting team members in editorial and marketing
- Clearly communicate pro actively with team members and Directors
- Deliver accurate forecasting
- Keeping administration, CRM systems and databases up to date
Is this the role for you?
- Publishing background a must
- Consultative sales approach
- Willing to travel
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Professional, high level of integrity, driven, hungry to achieve
- Quick learner
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please apply and our team will contact you within 3 working days should your application be successful. We do try and contact all applicants where we can.