Brand Executive - Starbucks, Burger King and partner brands
Brand Executive - Campaign Activation
SSP UK have a great new opportunity for a Brand Executive to join the team working with our partner brands, including Starbucks, Burger King and KFC. The Brand Executive will be ensuring that all promotions are implemented across our diverse estate and that all campaigns are succesfully activated.
SSP Group Plc is a worldwide company operating numerous branded food and beverage outlets in the travel sector (airports, rail stations and other leisure environments). You might recognise some of our outlets -Whistlestop, Delice De France, Pumpkin Café, Millies Cookies and Pasty Shop. We also have franchise agreements in travel locations for partners such as M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Starbucks and other popular high street brands.
We have a great opportunity for a Brand Executive to join our UK Commercial team in London.
In this role, you'll be focussing on brand activation and campaign management - there's a busy annual schedule of activity and you'll be a critical interface between SSP and our partner brands. You'll work cross functionally with our Creative team and Operations teams to ensure that all planned activity is delivered as expected.
Typical duties would include (but are not limited to);
- Take responsibility for project planning, time lines and presentations
- Working cross-functionally to ensure effective implementation of campaigns, launches and activities
- Supporting the Brand Manager manage the commercial process in order to drive sales and profit for the relevant brands
- Activating activities within brand plans and development of new activities to drive sales and profit
- Communicating information to our various internal and external colleagues, brand partners and suppliers and dealing with queries from them on behalf of the brand manager.
- Presenting and explaining brand information to the SSP business
To be successful in this role, we need someone with the following skills
- Campaign managent and activation/project management experience required
- Ideally previous experience within relevant industry/category or commercial marketing function
- Highly numerate - ability to translate management information into profit/growth
Effective written & confident verbal communication skills
- Ability to think commercially with understanding of how to drive profit, manage costs and increase sales
- Effective MS Office skills - especially Powerpoint & Excel and aptitude to learn new (in-house) systems as required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, prioritising workload accordingly
- Strong organisational skills, a common sense approach and can keep calm under pressure.
You must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and be eligible to work in the UK.
We offer you a rewarding and vibrant working environment, real and achievable career opportunities and excellent training and development to enhance your existing skills. You'll receive up to £30,000 salary, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance, child care vouchers