We are currently working for a Health technology company who are looking to recruit for a full time Operations Manager, based in London and involving monthly visit to their Liverpool site.
* Exceptional opportunity for a high performing Operations Manager to join the senior management team.
* Company is a high growth organisation, backed by a private equity firm, with head office in Liverpool. The business provides client services but also has in house laboratory involving an understanding of manufacturing processes.
* This newly created role is to facilitate rapid expansion and will report directly to the CEO.
* Based on 2 sites successful candidate will be responsible for developing a series of common, shared practices that provide consistency in service and customer delivery.
Role & responsibilities:
* You will work closely with the CEO and management to identify functions and initiatives that benefit from a co-ordinated approach and shape and resource those requirements in the most efficient manner. This includes the development and training of staff.
* Identify skill gaps and plan appropriately
* Manage Clinical, Technical and Administration teams to ensure positive outcomes for clients
* Overview service levels and ensure excellent standard at all times .
* Monitor all critical operational production processes and technologies that impact on business operations.
* Manage budgets and costs effectively
* Familiarise with the requirements of external regulators and ensure adherence to protocols
* Support and develop management MI for the Operations functions.
* Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
* Provide key performance indicators to monitor progress and hit targets
* Manage in house IT systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
* Ability to work independently and deliver quality solutions.
* Exercises judgement on business risks by working with teams.
* Strong communication and 'can do' attitude
* Identifies opportunities for business efficiencies especially in terms of cost reduction or quality of delivery
* Demonstrates ability to report operational performance based on key performance metrics
* Experience of leading and developing teams
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply below!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.