Technical Payroll Administrator
Technical Payroll Systems Administrator required for this Preston based Aerospace company
Your new company
This large Aerospace employer is looking to recruit for a professional payroll their Preston Based site.
Your new role
As a Technical System Administrator (Payroll), you will be providing technical system support to the payroll team for the on-going changes and maintenance. You will also be assisting with updates and continuous system improvement. This role will enable you to see the results of your hard work right across the company.
What you'll need to succeed
You will Ideally be CIPP qualified, however this is not essential. Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of payroll Legislation, including appreciation for future changes and the possible impact of these on a payroll system. Experience of the Year end process is required, inclusive of a good understanding of statutory return.
- Customising menus and tasking and assigning to advised user profiles
- Supporting on-going maintenance/update of system tables, both general reference and non-interface
- Creating ad-hoc views and professional reports to assist with the delivery of management information
- Testing system upgrades and working through any issues with Technical System Manager prior to management sign off
- Reviewing existing processes and work instructions to ensure these remain up to date against a backdrop of system, business change and customer requirements
- Supporting in disaster recovery activities, ensuring that the Payroll software is maintained with all necessary upgrades/releases
- Identifying, to Payroll Management, disruptions to the payroll system and assisting in providing impact analysis
You will be adaptable and organised with the ability to coach, support and guide others. Your communication skills will be excellent, enabling you to present ideas, data and results in a format which is easy to understand.
What you'll get in return
Your benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts. Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.