My client based in Ellesmere Port has just won two new contracts and due to work volumes they are now looking to recruit a Junior Management Accountant on full time permanent. This is a role that will suit a candidate who is hard working, experienced and looking for a position that will offer study support in a progressive environment.
Key responsibilities are:
* Preparing and posting sales invoices for company transactions
* Preparing and posting Direct Debit transactions to Great Plains
* Dealing with queries from customers / lenders / colleagues in respect of transactions.
* Submitting Direct Debit instructions using AUDDIS.
* Reconciliations - outstanding invoices, unpaid Direct Debit collections, outstanding Direct Debit instructions
* Preparing and posting sales invoices for customer paid transactions and associated elements
* Monitor and deal with queries for a number of department mailboxes
* Provide cover for other Finance department areas where necessary
Key Skills Needed:
* Educated to GCSE level standard essential, A Levels or basic accounting qualification desirable
* Strong Communication Skills - both verbal and written
* Good planning and time management
* Ability to work on own initiative and to work to deadlines
* Excellent IT Skills (Particularly Excel)
* Previous telephone experience and communication with external parties.
For further information on this or any of our please call the Chester team today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec