Deputy Home Manager
My client is looking to recruit an NMC registered Deputy Home Manager with previous Care home experience for their home situated in Kington providing inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues.
As the Deputy Manager, you will be responsible to deputise for the home manager in their absence across the full range of duties, ensuring you conform with the latest guidelines. To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the home and promote good communication between all staff and departments. ?
Skills and Responsibilities:
- You must be nurse qualified with a current NMC pin
- True passion and genuine interest to work within Elderly Care.
- Proven background of working in a similar environment.
- Must be assertive leader with previous experience in a leadership position.
- Sound knowledge with CQC standards & legislation.
- Possess knowledge of and follow the NMC Professional Code of Conduct.
- Maintain and develop practical skills and keep up to date with clinical developments.
- Assist with quality assurance mechanisms and ISO compliance.
- Be aware of training regulations including DOLS and Safeguarding
- Assist with recruitment of staff
- Ensure policies and procedures of the home are followed and adhered to.
As well as a competitive salary of circa £42,000pa you will also receive a comprehensive benefits package.
To register your interest in this position please send your up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd or call for further information.