Internal Sales Executive
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for a suitably experienced Internal Sales Executive to join a busy team and proactively develop both a new and existing database of clients. Based between Doncaster and Rotherham this local business offers a salary up to £18,000 and has excellent benefits.
With a passion for developing and retaining long term relationships, this role will work with a database of customers in a specific region that are a mixture of existing, dormant and new customers.
Research and contact perspective new customers, making outbound cold calls daily, promoting the company, its products and services, qualify leads and arrange suitable appointments for the Brand Specialist team.
Proactively call and maintain effective, productive and collaborative relationships with the existing merchant customer base.
- Making on average 35 outbound calls per day to generate interest and commitment from potential or existing customers.
- Identifying initiatives and maximising exposure for the brand recommending courses of action and follow up by the Brand Specialist team.
- Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign calls. Provide feedback and input to the development of scripts.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams on targeted marketing campaigns, recording and tracking success of marketing and sales initiatives/incentives.
- Create awareness of the brand and product offerings, communicate information and gain insight into customers.
- Manage the customer database to a high degree of accuracy, maintain records of all customer contact interactions, recording details including the actions taken.
- With support from the Marketing Brand Manager, develop an efficient territory plan to ensure effective time management and call planning.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the product range and services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the Company and represent their interests at all times.
- To attend internal and external meetings as and when required.
- To carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required.
- Adherence to International standard requirements in relation to Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (including energy).
Person Spec - Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Over 2 years experience of Telemarketing / Sales / Customer service within a B2B environment.
- Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills.
- Professional telephone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Numerate and analytical with the ability to interpret data and patterns into relevant actions.
- Well-organised, structured and systematic in approach to tasks.
- Computer literate and experienced in database navigation and 'housekeeping' skills.
- Specific IT skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and SAP.
- Used to working to achieve set KPIs and sales targets.
- Dynamic, confident, resilient with a positive, 'can-do' approach.
Salary up to £18,000, pension scheme, 25 days holiday + stats, 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Thursday finishing at 4pm on a Friday
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.