Assistant Management Accountant
My client based in Crewe are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on full time permanent. Roles with this exciting and growing business rarely some up so this is an exciting opportunity.
This is a role that will suit a candidate who is hard working, experienced and looking for a position that will offer study support in a progressive environment.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts and meeting tight reporting deadlines
* Responsibility for all the accounting entries including revenue, cost of sales, accruals, deferred income and fixed asset purchases
* Analysis and presentation of results to sales and operations team
* Liaising with sales team to understand monthly billing terms
* Liaison with FP&A team to prepare budget and forecasts
* Variance analysis and commentary for monthly reporting
* Maintenance of fixed asset register for all divisions across Europe
* Support for accounts payable function
* Provision of cyclical and ad-hoc management information
* Assistance with year-end audit preparation
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
In order to complete the above job description, the following skills are required:
* Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience of MS Access preferable
* Strong organisational skills
* Good relationship builder
* Attention to detail
* Superior problem solving skills
* Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
* Strong time management skills
Support is provided for professional accountancy qualifications CIMA/ACCA
* Study leave
* Leave for exam
* Support for tuition fees
For further information on this or any of our please call the Chester team today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec